eadm are strong advocates of anti-spamming activity and legislation. To ensure no spamming takes place, we have drawn-up an email policy to make our clients and prospective customers aware of the regulations when using eadm email services.
Please read the information below carefully:
eadm operate a strict permission based email policy. This means that all email addresses supplied for a campaign must belong to contacts that have opted-in to receive your email communications.
No rented, purchased or 3rd party email addresses can be supplied to eadm for any campaigns.
- Any emails containing pornographic content or references will be not broadcast.
- All campaigns must comply with the US CAN-SPAM act:
- It bans false or misleading header information
- It prohibits deceptive subject lines
- It requires that your email give recipients an opt-out / unsubscribe method
- Any opt-out mechanism you offer must be able to process opt-out requests for at least 30 days after you send your commercial email
- It requires that commercial email be identified as an advertisement and include the sender's valid physical postal address
If you have any questions regarding the email policy, please feel free to contact us.
Click here to return to the homepage